Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I do to feel beautiful!

I have been enjoying my trial packs I received from @Influenster for giving my honest opinion of these facial masks from @Freemanbeauty . Ooh I am old, so be forwarned, I sure ain't no beauty queen. Or pretty young thang! Although I still enjoy keeping myself as nice as God permits! 
This is before , I have a pretty noticeable tiny cross shaped scar on my cheek, it always looks like a blackhead! 
Drying & Cracking time! Lol !
 
Wow! It's clean, and I mean so clean, feels good.
This was a week later , I still notice my scar is not as dirty looking! I like these facial masks from Freeman Beauty they definitely are making me feel the... #FeelingBeautifulin5 . I was always under the impression the masks were for younger women. Now I am a new customer! Thank you @Influenster for letting me try this ! #contest

No comments:

Post a Comment