Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My BFF and I took our 1st ever quilting class. It was great ! The shop owner Suzanne was our teacher. She is a beautiful woman full of patience and charm! We got to meet some lovely ladies who also took the class. The drive was an hour one way but so worth it! Here is her link to her page...
http://www.suzannesquilts.com/




I got some mistakes but The end result was so worth it all !










It was a trying experience with myself being slow and my machine giving me a fit or two along the way.... but the end result and lessons learnt are so worth it !




No comments:

Post a Comment