Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Walk softly !

I love people Watching! 

I tend to believe I am a weird people watcher though !
Oh I don't care to look in people's faces

 or even their body!

I love watching their feet. 

What they wear on their feet...

How they walk...

What they use to help get them where they are going! 

Most of all though.....

I LOVE SHOES!

2 comments:

  1. Shoes can tell us a lot about a person. Would hate for you to see the shoes in my closet though. ha. They'd reveal I'm not a shoe person but probably need to work on it a bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's cool though, mine would reveal I need better organization skills !

      Delete