Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Niece Graduated High School !!!!

What a great long weekend to spend with my sister & niece. Here are a few pictures to share. Tampa, Florida is a beautiful place. We got to go visit with my cousin too over at Indian Rocks. It was the perfect beach !!!! I am not one to go into the water but this place was awesome !
Those where at The Big Top Flea Market !
Taken from our walk at Lettuce Lake Park !!!
Indian Rocks Beach after lunch at The Pub!!!
...yes, it storms at least once a day everyday for about 10 minutes!!!
GRADUATION !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment