Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Just another day in the life of my fun times !

Briley Joe wants to go for a ride,
Yah wanna come along?
  HeeeHawwwwww! 
 Lets check out the deer ...
big ones
playful ones
lots of them
all hours
of the day
they eat all the time !

Okay they getting fat!
Oh look! My Hubs planted me a fake flower !
The Crisp County Dam in Cordele, Georgia
before the storm.

I found an Indian Trail Tree ! in Cordele,GA
These trees were bent by the Indians to help them find their way to and from villages and watering holes.



The Rocky Bend Flint River Retreat, Newton, GA is always beautiful !

Lake Blackshear Cordele, GA is so nice anytime of year also.

Beautiful Indian Rocks Beach, Florida. Just outside of Tampa .

Oh back to chasing butterfly's....
and puppy dog tails ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment