Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Today is a beautiful Day!


Southwest Georgia! Home! Sunshiny Day! 
I have missed the warmth ! The South!
 Hospitality starts at home. I have been cleaning out getting ready for Christmas! ...in a tank top!
Dust....cobwebs....dirt! A lot accumulates in a month. It's a fine mess though and one I love cleaning up! Wasps have invaded my front porch and I guess they are coming in through the doggie door! Roast is smelling up my house now! Ummmm ummmmm ummmm the smells of home! Clean house, good food and a fine working husband! I need not ask for more! Happy! Happy Wife. 

Okay so now , back to cleaning and rearranging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment