Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother Day Blues!

Mother's Day is tomorrow. How bittersweet. I remember the days of family and fun and no cares in the world. Now its Drama, lets see who can outdo who and hurt the worse. One day everyone will grow up .... Photographs from the past to ease the heartaches left by many, all are forgiven. Time truly heals all. Nothing stays the same. God loves us all.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's a bittersweet day for you, hopefully someday you'll all be able to enjoy it. The pictures certainly made me smile, hope they brought some comfort your way. Thank you for sharing your blog on my FB page too!

    ReplyDelete