Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It amazes me how fright can replace friendship. How selfishness can replace morals. How some grow in different ways, while others tend to fall backwards. How old people think the more they show out, the younger they seem. When in all actuality the young are laughing at them and using them for their benefit. How when you are done partying you come home and Really think I would take care of you. NOT ! Lol. I would never wish bad things on anyone. I would never expect to be living like this either. Do not pity me though. I may not be able to do anything about my situation at this time, but one day I will be better for it. I take care of me. I know family & friends are a very important part of my care. I appreciate everything I do have. I only wished for a companion. Who sang, "you can't always get what you want"? I guess if you only want one thing it limits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment